White Oaks Veterinary Hospital exists to provide competent, realistic, and affordable veterinary services to the companion animals and their owners of the Manheim/Lancaster/Lebanon area, while celebrating the human-animal bond. These services are provided within the expertise of the hospital doctors and staff. All employees of White Oaks Veterinary Hospital will continually emphasize patient care and well-being above all else.
We will strive to:
- Serve our clients in a courteous, professional, and kind manner,
- Let our clients know they are valued,
- Develop long-term relationships with our clients,
- Offer state-of-the-art care,
- Promote regular preventative care so our patients can enjoy a lifetime of good health,
- Foster highly motivated employees,
- Provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere to work in, and
- Provide fair wages for our efforts.
- We will strive to keep these principles in mind as we carry out our daily duties and responsibilities.